Thursday, October 15, 2015

#Langchat


First Tweet in #LangChat!
Mission completed! I just participated in my first live chat.  It was not as scary as I thought it would be. I jumped into #langchat. It was interesting to see people from all over the world join in. The chat was well organized and one teacher went on to explain how to answer the various questions being posted.  For example A1 to answer the first question A2 to answer the second and so on.  After having class last night I understood that after each tweet I need to add the #langchat.  I would not have done this prior to last night!  I also made a slight faux pas on my first tweet (as you can see in the screen shot). I tweeted to several participants as well as to the chat.  I soon realized this and corrected my following tweets.  I was excited to see 3 people favorited my second tweet!!  

The chat lasted an hour and 3 question were asked.   I am glad I waited a couple of weeks to participate in a live chat so I was able to get a handle on how to tweet, retweet, refresh, and know the difference between top and live. I would definitely participate in a live chat again.
Second Tweet

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post and honest reflection on your first chat! I especially liked how you stated that you got the hang of things with Twitter first. Well done!

    ReplyDelete